Jan 12 2012
The Mayweather vs. Pacquiao 2012 fight won’t happen May 5, Bob Arum tells news. A Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao May 5, 2012 fight is effectively dead this week. But now fans are asking whether the fight deal was ever “alive” in the first place, and whether both camps have been intentionally confusing fans all along. At issue is not the fighters, so claims Arum; rather the issue is the venue. After weeks of both camps claiming they were close to signing a deal, now the two camps appear further away as ever.
This idea can just disappear now. I’m tired of hearing Floyd Mayweather run his mouth. He’s either jawing because he knows the fight will never happen, or he just wants the big pay day. I hate that guy. The fact of the matter is; if these guys don’t fight their legacies are always going to have that asterisk that says they didn’t fight. With all the nonsense surrounding the two, they certainly won’t be remembered for what they accomplished. It’s like the worse case scenario. They aren’t fighting, and we still have to deal with Floyd.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao….. On Gay Marriage
- Cheers to Floyd Mayweather Dropping the Soap in Jail!
- Three Anticipated Sporting Events That Have Yet to Happen
- Things Athletes Do To Make Themselves Look Stupid
- The Three Most Annoying “Not on Time” Situations In Life