Jan 11 2012
If there’s one thing I like about Manhattan, it’s days like that took place on Sunday. I mean Halloween is a national thing that allows women to dress trashy. But in New York? New York has a specific day where you ride to work in your underwear. Yes. It’s true.
Improv Everywhere’s annual “No Pants Subway Ride” was on Sunday and, as usual, there were thighs and calves galore. The relatively warm winter weather probably helped draw an even larger crowd for the always-popular event, and underwear choice was as inspired as ever. For an afternoon, “boxers or briefs?” was an easily answerable inquiry.
Check out the pictures after the jump….
Thanks to Jim Kiernan for the photos
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Did you Know That Tuesday was National Underwear Day?
- 20 Rare Historical Pictures of New York City
- The University of Maryland’s Third Annual Undie Run
- The San Lorenzo Beach Angel Bikini Contest Did Not Disappoint
- Take a Look At the World’s Largest Passenger Aircraft to Date