Dec 20 2011
Get your baby oil and tissues ready! The cast of “Jersey Shore” is back. MTV has released the eagerly-awaited first trailer for the fifth season of the MTV hit show, returning Snooki and Co. to a more familiar situation — their regular stomping grounds of Seaside Heights. The two-minute trailer is chock full of tantalizing teases about what’s in store for fans of MTV’s highest-rated show, including a drunk Snooki going to the bathroom in the backyard and the emotional departure of long-time mainstay Vinny.
It’s never going to end. It’s time to accept it. This is allegedly the last season of ‘The Jersey Shore’, but after this we get spinoff shows for damn near every cast member. Good for them I suppose. I mean these individuals have made millions of dollars with zero talent. I think if you’re not a big fan of ‘The Jersey Shore’ you’ve got about 5-10 years before you are totally rid of them. Sad, but true.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Eight Predictions for Jersey Shore Italy
- Five Television Shows It’s Hard to Believe Lasted This Long
- Kick in the Pants of the Day: Jersey Shore Cast Make Almost $200k an Episode
- Mike Sorrentino Goes From “The Situation” to “The Addiction”
- What Stupid Thing Did Megyn Kelly Say Now?