Dec 20 2011
Going to a Matzo Ball
If you’re a single Jewish person then you have to go to one of these. It’s basically one of the most popular social gatherings for single Jews in the world. It’s called a Matzoh Ball. Think of it as a New Year’s eve party for Jewish folks. It’s like a giant J-Date mixer if you will. They happen all over cities around the country on Christmas Eve. It’s a must attend if you have nothing better to do that night.
I mean who the hell wants to work on Christmas? Still though, if you don’t celebrate the day then at least you feel like you’re being productive.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Shana Tova! Random Term Image Search: “Rosh Hashanah”
- Sexy Christmas Pics…Obviously
- Imagine This Guy Was on Your High School Basketball Team
- Celebrating a Redneck Christmas
- So This is How They Celebrate Christmas in China