Dec 02 2011
It’s an obvious choice but an important one. If you mix in my criteria, getting a good seat is a minimum of 100 per ticket these days. Factor in the cost of food, gas, etc etc and you’re looking at around 300 bucks to go see a band play. They better be damned good.
Again, why go far when you can just hang out at home?
I guess the main point I’m making here is that in order for me to see a concert it’s gotta be a band worth seeing in concert. Honestly there aren’t that many that I care about these days. I will say that Pearl Jam and U2 are experiences that are worth it. I’d like to see the Rolling Stones, AC/DC, and some others. Also, I guess being really drunk helps too.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Four Things I Would Never Do Leading up to a Rock Concert
- 6 Things That Can Ruin a Rock Concert
- Japanese Gameshow Time: The Pantyhose Tug of War
- The People You’ll Meet at Every Music Festival
- Mexico is Just Insane Now