Nov 18 2011
When I first start writing articles about the weather getting cold I’m not that pissed off. Well now I’m pissed off. That my heat has to be on pretty much 24 hours a day is something I’m none too please with. So right now I’m close to being in the heart of missing my summers.
No, summer isn’t like it used to be where I had nothing to do but lifeguard, go to the gym, and get wasted. But it’s still nice to know you can walk outside and say “it’s really nice out.”
Oh that and go to the beach and see great tan lines. Speaking of which….
Tell me you don’t miss the hell out of that already.
More tan lines below
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Some of the Coolest Offices From Around the World
- I Wish These Lifeguards Were Always on Duty
- Stupid Things I Did in High School: Not Say Hello To People in the Halls
- Stuff Guys Will Never Want to Do But Women Are Convinced They Will
- Five Reasons Why Going to Theme Parks Totally Sucks