Nov 17 2011
Aside from a 1914 penny I found once, I’ve never really been all that into coins. It’s an interesting business but frankly it just doesn’t interest me. However, that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate the fine craftsmanship that goes into making these things. It’s pretty cool what some people come up with.
Even more interesting is the specific styles you see in coins from other regions of the world.
Here are 10 designs I found to be pretty neat…..
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 10 Pretty Cool Pictures of Haircut “Art”
- It’s Time for Another Look-Alikes Post
- Sinks Have Come a Long Way
- More Faces Found in Weird Places
- An Awesome Gallery of Huge Turbans