Nov 11 2011
To be honest I’m not really sure what the graffiti situation is in countries other than the U.S. Here we see it in most of the metropolitan areas of the country. If there are skyscrapers and large populations you can pretty much count on it.
However, out in other countries like Africa, the graffiti isn’t so much “graffiti.” It’s more like street art. Well, at least it is in this small African city.
Check out the pictures after the jump….
Thanks to Roagraffiti for the photos
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 20 Classic Examples of Awesome Street Art
- 15 Examples of So Bad it’s Good Graffiti
- She’s Uncoachable: I May Have to Post Jenna Pietersen Once a Week
- ATM Graffiti is a New One For Me
- 15 Excellent Pieces of Graffiti Art