Nov 08 2011
Other than the fact that Tom Chambers was a great basketball player there’s really one reason I’d have to see this guy back in the league: the dunk contest. Chambers had one of the most embarrassing dunk contest performances of all time. I would love to see him try again. His dunks in games were legendary but doing them solo looked absolutely atrocious. Kind of like The Birdman today
It doesn’t get much whiter than Detlef Schrempf. Did anyone catch him on Parks and Recreation? He was actully pretty awesome. I think that’s why I put him on this list.
The real reason behind this is because Sikma was a beast in the Sega Genesis original Lakers vs. Celtics game. I would love that name floating around in society again.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 5 White Players I Would Love to See Back in the NBA Today
- The Best In Game Dunkers of All Time
- 10 Unbelievable Slam Dunk Videos
- Five Guys in the NBA Who Seem Way Older Than They Are
- The 2009 McDonald’s High School Dunk Contest