Oct 24 2011
I’ll admit it. I see a shrink. In fact I’m pretty proud and OK with it. Hell when you’re as neurotic and insane as I can get it’s kind of a necessity. At the same time I can’t understand why more people out there don’t see a therapist.
And no I’m not talking about going on anti depressants and calling it a day. I’m talking about really examining yourself and trying to become better.
While most people think they’re just A-OK, it’s not always the case and talking to someone can really help. Here are five reasons you need to go to therapy….
1. Every person should go to therapy at least once
Just to try it out. Seriously. You’d be surprised at what you’ll learn about yourself and those around you. Rarely do we take the time to examine ourselves and look at who we are and why we do the things we do. Even if you’re fine, it’s still good to go to therapy. In fact, it’s probably better just for “maintenance” purposes.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Five Ways That Money Does NOT Buy You Happiness
- First World Problems
- Five of The Worst Parts of Our Day
- 8 Types of People I’m Skeptical Of For Very Shallow Reasons
- Ways to Mentally and Physically Prepare for a Multi Family Trip