Oct 19 2011
A while back the boys at Guyism did a piece on things ladies are afraid to do in front of men. It had some of the funnier and obvious things listed such as farting or taking a dump. I found it to be quite amusing and definitely rang a bunch of true points from experience. That experience being my marriage, though my wife doesn’t care about farting or burping which I happen to enjoy. Sue me.
I figured I would take the opposite road and list some things that men are afraid to do in front of women. There are five things that particularly rang true in my life…..
Troll Around on Facebook
This one is equal for both sexes. The Guyism article had it too. While my wife and I freely go on Facebook in front of each other there’s always that one profile you see that makes you think “why are they talking to this person?” I constantly ask “did you bang that guy?” Hell Facebook is one of the largest causes for divorce these days so there’s definitely reason for concern.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Five Things You Have to Be Able to Do In Front of Your Siginificant Other
- Five Things I Just Can’t and Shouldn’t Do in the Gym Anymore
- Stuff Guys Will Never Want to Do But Women Are Convinced They Will
- Six Annoyingly Misused Words in the English Language
- When Adult Stars Drop Us The Bird