Oct 06 2011
I can’t tell if this is a really old picture, or a recent picture from someone pretty poor. Judging from how clean the place is, I’m going to say old, but that still doesn’t explain why he’s sitting on a stump instead of a chair. If he’s playing Oregon Trail and is suddenly surprised by a bear, he’s going to be in for a pretty big shock and fall right off that thing. Can anyone actually make out what game he is playing? I can’t quite see it myself.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Japanese Women Enamored of “Mr. Right” Love Game Apps
- Vengeance is Swift and Silent
- Is Ray Allen Really Jesus Shuttlesworth?
- Twister Will Always Be One of the Best Games Ever
- Wednesday’s Wash: A Great Vodka Trick, Awesome Golf Spots, and Recurring Myths