Aug 09 2011
I always tend to feel slightly guilty about making fun of tattoos because I happen to have one that’s a little lame myself. It’s on my ankle and features a couple of Greek letters. Yes it’s a fraternity thing but at least the tattoo is extremely small and I could always off it if I really wanted to.
Bottom line is that it’s all relative. I feel I definitely have a right to make fun of those that get completely outlandish tattoos. And believe me when I say these tattoos are nothing short of ridiculous….
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- A Collection of Funny Guitar ‘O Faces
- Nothing Says “Clean and Sanitary” Like a Couple of Kids Wrapped in Cellophane
- 15 Examples of going a Tad Overboard on the Tattoos
- I Was Quoted Like a Moron in the Ashley Biden NY Post Article
- The Myspace Toolbox: Nope I’m Not Breathing Easy