Jun 22 2011
I like riding lawnmowers as much as the next person, but even I know that you probably shouldn’t try outrun the cops on one. Some people….do not know this. Sigh.
At 8 p.m., deputies responded to reports of an intoxicated man causing a disturbance while riding a lawnmower in the Virginia City trailer park. Deputy Thomas Sienko arrested 49-year-old Kevin M. Weeks for driving while intoxicated. Weeks tried to escape the patrol car and then used his head to damage the Plexiglas partition in the back seat, deputies said.
Also charged with attempted escape and criminal mischief, Weeks was arraigned in Town of Fenton Court and sent to the Broome County jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail.
“What are you in for?”
“Oh, just some light criminal mischief!”
“What are you an elf?” *begins pummeling.*
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Man Calls 911 on His Mom for Taking His Beer
- Man Shoots Wife With Toilet Paper
- The Happiest Mugshot You Will Ever See!
- Mayoral Candidate Blames Burglars for Planting Drugs on Him
- Things Not to Leave Behind at a Crime Scene: A Bag of Pee