Jun 16 2011
First of all I hate clowns. Second of all I hate rusty, old pictures of clowns even more. Amusement parks kind of freak me out in their own right let alone when they’ve been sitting there abandoned for nearly five years.
Take the Joyland Amusement Park located in Wichita. No one’s been there since 2006 and I’m pretty sure I’d pee my pants if I had to walk through there at night.
Check out the pics after the jump…..
Thanks to Buzzfeed for the photos
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 12 Dogs Dressed as Clowns
- The 2011 Hooters Central Carolinas Swimsuit Contest
- Angry Clowns Protest to Prove Clowns Aren’t Angry
- Horsetail Falls is an Incredible Piece of Nature
- Freaky Pics of an Abandoned Russian Prison