Jun 16 2011
I’ve heard some great impressions on YouTube, but nothing I’ve seen so far beats Ian McKellen reading the lyrics of the Ducktales intro in his signature style.
Yes, it’s just some goofy white kid, but damn, that’s a good impression, and even though it’s not in beat, this song is now going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day.
“Life is like an aero-plane…”
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 10 Amazingly Pathetic Rap Impersonations
- Behold, The Last Airbender
- Dude in Zimbabwe Rapping About Carrots
- Songs Guys Aren’t Supposed to Like that are Great – Wake Me up Before you Go Go
- 7 Very Pathetic Youtube Attempts At Impersonations