May 19 2011
I think if you’re a hockey player, the most absolute badass thing you could ever hope to do (besides be a professional hockey player) is to check someone straight through the glass in the rink.
Provided no one dies from the shards, it’s an amazing moment that will surely land you the number one spot in SportsCenter’s Countdown, and it’s the equivalent of breaking the backboard in basketball.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- I Don’t Know about You Guys, But I’m pumped for NCAA Women’s Hockey
- The Spurs May be Out but Ginobili’s Bald Spot is Amazing
- Some Pretty Great Moments in “Oh Sh*t!” History (With Titles)
- The 8 Worst NBA Lottery Picks of the Past 15 Years
- The Best Hockey Sign I’ve Seen in Recent Memory