May 16 2011
If you’re robbing a house and someone catches you, what’s the best course of action? Why to get naked and pretend to be asleep of course. At least that’s what this one guy thought.
Police responded to the area and checked the woman’s home. That’s when another resident approached officers to report trouble.
Police checked the other home and found an open garage. Inside there was another door leading into a foyer area and then another open door. Police found the occupants in the home and got them out before they searched the rest of the home, where they said the eventually found the intruder. “Searching officers located a white male, naked in a bedroom, hiding under the covers pretending to be asleep,” the news release states.
Police arrested the man. He is identified as David Darr, a 20-year-old York resident who is a student at Penn State.
How’d he get that mark on his head? Hopefully it taught him to stop being a complete moron.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Colorado State Threw a Ridiculous Party That the Cops had to Break Up With Tear Gas
- X-Games Hero Shaun White Got Himself Into a Little Bit of Trouble
- Charlie Sheen is Not a Good Alibi
- Drunk Man Sobers Up in the Shower, In the Wrong House
- Naked Man Shoots an AK-47 at a SWAT Robot