May 12 2011
Clearly the undie run is one of the best inventions in the history of college. And no one does it better than ASU. Hell they even have their own undie run website. Yes, a website.
As if gathering oneself to party every single weekend and weekday that has drinking specials, also Spring Break partying isn’t enough, there has to be a day out of the year when over 10,000 people strip down to their underwear and run around campus.
God bless college. Check out the run after the jump…..
I’m sure there was no drinking involved in this either.
More undie run below
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The University of Maryland’s Third Annual Undie Run
- Looks like We Have Us Another Undie Run: This Time It’s UCLA
- Say It Ain’t So: UCLA Undie Run Rendered Unsuitable Due to Safety and Cost Concerns
- College in Pennsylvania Uses Hanging Underwear for the Environment
- The UC Irvine Undie Run Looked Enjoyable