Apr 29 2011
Pretty much you never want to be chased by the cops. Unless there’s only one of them, he’s on foot, and he’s fat, then it’s OK. But then there’s just bad luck, which this poor guy ran into when fleeing.
A man who was reportedly trying to escape from a few cops ended up running past a virtual convention of them Wednesday in southwest suburban Joliet.
About 30 Joliet cops and a large number of officers from other departments were at Bicentennial Park for a training session on “being prepared for any situation” — which would likely describe the arrest of Domonique J. Loggins, 21.
With more and more officers flooding the area, Joliet Cmdr. Brian Benton recaptured Loggins a short time later in the 300 block of Oneida Street. Benton was reportedly returning from lunch when he heard the call.
The universe has conspired for you to go to jail my friend, can’t really argue against that.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Brightening Up Your Monday Morning: Thai Sailors Go ‘Gangnam Style’ on YouTube
- DUI Driver Flees From Cops…to His Marijuana Grow House
- Student Tased for Not Pulling His Pants Up
- Naked Burglar Pretends to Be Asleep
- The Perfect Hiding Spot from the Cops: Teen Found in Refrigerator