Apr 29 2011
I’m not very big on wars or anything related to war. In fact I’m not too big a fan of the military in general. However that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate what our troops do for us in times of need. I am glad there are some people who are willing to go out there and fight for our country.
I just don’t feel it’s necessary the majority of the time. However, this really isn’t about that. This is about sharing pictures of a very old war, a war where we fought each other some 150 odd years ago: the civil war.
Check out the pics after the jump….
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- An Awesome Gallery of Skillful Female Japanese Cosplayers
- A Look at the Real America – Tractor Bear and Dove Season
- Ladies from the 2012 HIN Event in Pomona
- She’s Uncoachable: We’d Go Down Under with Chanel Spencer
- At Least We Don’t Have Vancouver Snow