Apr 20 2011
I’ve always wondered this. Wouldn’t it be frustrating being a cop, because every person driving in front of you is always going to be going exactly the speed limit or way under?
That would seem to be the case here, but the cop gets so fed up with it, he chases the other car off into the slow lane where it belongs. The best idea is to just move over people!
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- She’s Uncoachable: Lane Lindell is Just About Perfect
- Google Sightseeing Lets Us Find 10 Dirty Location Names in Britain
- She’s Uncoachable: Lane Lindell is Quite the Beauty
- The Science Behind Dance Moves
- Five Annoying Types of People You’ll Encounter on a Long Line