Apr 19 2011
(click to enlarge)
As I’m writing this article, I just woke up and the entire ground is covered in snow. It’s April 18th. I need to move, now.
But as soon as I saw the above picture, I remembered that cold weather can be beautiful too, and it distracted me from the horrible plight that is midwestern weather.
Whatever shitty thing is happening in your life today, I hope this picture makes it just a little bit better.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Ski and Fashion Festival in Lebanon Makes Me Miss Winter
- She’s Uncoachable: Hot Mexican Weathergirl, Sugey Abrego
- Summer Can Be a Funny Time Of Year
- Beautiful Girls Lead the P.M. Portfolio
- A Fantastic Gallery of Hotties in Boots