Apr 11 2011
Have you ever crossed over a bridge and marveled at how amazing it is? I mean think about it. Think about the kind of construction it takes to build a bridge. Hell I don’t even want to get into the specifics of building tunnels but seriously it’s pretty amazing.
To know that you can cross over a body of water and in some cases miles long is astounding to me. So the next time you’re driving over water, stop to think about how much it took for you to make that seemingly simple cross.
Check out some amazing bridges after the jump….
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Guy Drinks 13 Beers While Running 13 Miles
- 15 Bridges I Wouldn’t Have the Guts to Cross
- Bridge Jumping in England
- Girls and Water Guns Lead the P.M. Portfolio
- 10 Pretty Badass Pictures of High Speed Photography