Mar 18 2011
If you’re busted for a crime, you might be tempted to go with the excuse of “Oh, I was just hanging with Charlie Sheen.” But you should know that the cops probably aren’t going to bite.
A man arrested on a misdemeanor charge told investigators he’d been “hanging” with Charlie Sheen and “six naked girls” in a local pool, according to a recently released police report.
Robert Anthony Lubrano, 39, made the revelation after a Port St. Lucie police officer was dispatched about 4:50 a.m. Wednesday to an address in the 900 block of Southwest Paar Drive.
Residents said a man sporting a baseball hat and dark blue clothing was trying to get in their rear patio enclosure. He then started banging on the door, demanding entrance. Told police were called, the man left.
Police found a man identified as Lubrano “lying back” in a four-door Saturn about 50 feet away. He wore a white baseball hat and dark blue clothes. Asked about the home in the 900 block of Southwest Paar Drive, Lubrano said he’d been on the back patio and knocked on the front door.
This dude is totally not winning, nor does he have Adonis DNA.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- “Give Me What’s in the Register…And a Couple of Big Macs To Go”
- Realistic Charlie Sheen Mask is the Creepiest Thing to Ever Exist
- Man Punched While Calling Police to Report Punch
- What is Going on With the Kid From Two and a Half Men?
- To All You Old Grumpy People Who Keep Kids’ Balls: Not This Time and Never Again