Mar 15 2011
This is the first time in history that a “She’s Uncoachable” is representing an entire league: The Lingerie Football League. In what was probably a more exciting game than the real superbowl, on Feb 6, 2011 two teams of scantily clad women squared off to tackle each other for an entire game.
I don’t know about you guys but that certainly warrants some attention on this site. I’d like to express my complete satisfaction and support of this league.
And it just so happens I have pictures of the event after the jump….
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Vegas Pool Parties Just Aren’t Fair
- So Attractive You Have to Record it Yourself
- The Tom Selleck Waterfall Sandwich Phenomenon
- Why I Miss College: Because Girls Rarely Get Like This Anymore, And That Upsets Me
- She’s Uncoacable: Amy Childs Provides Some Competition