Mar 10 2011
It’s definitely been a pretty harsh winter and thank God that spring is on the way (well at least in about 10 days it is). The weather is finally perking up, at least by my standards. I think anytime the temperature is above 40 degrees you’re in good shape.
But anyway, it doesn’t mean we won’t look back on this winter as one of the worst ones on record. Hell don’t ask me. Just ask all the little pissed off kids who had to wear snow jackets.
Check out the pics after the jump….
Thanks to Buzzfeed for these finds.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Only Thing I’ll Miss About the Winter
- High School Dances Can Be Weird When…
- What in God’s Name is Up with These Scarves?
- At Least We Don’t Have Vancouver Snow
- 20 Things That You’ll Probably Only See in Japan