Jan 24 2011
I’m pretty sure that in the history of my life I’ve never fallen asleep in a library before. I’ve studied for finals. I went to college. I know what it’s like to be tired as hell. But for the life of me I just don’t think I would ever find myself in a situation where I had no choice but to sleep in a library.
Perhaps I’m in the minority here because it appears that plenty of people like to get some Z’s in the library.
Pics after the jump….
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- If There Was a Sport Called “Extreme Sleeping” These People Would be Competitors
- Five Great Natural Ways To Get to Sleep If You’re Having Trouble
- 15 Funny Photos Taken at the Perfect Angle
- Five Industries That Have Us By the Cajones
- She’s Uncoachable: Jessica Cediel Has More Than You Can Imagine