Jan 05 2011
Let’s be honest, most of us avoid homeless people when we see them on the street, as we’re worried about being assaulted or peed on or something. But that’s often an unfair stereotype, and sometimes if you actually sat down to talk to one of them, you might find out something interesting.
Take this guy for example. He’s homeless and haggard, but manages to have a bitchingly awesome radio voice despite his struggles with alcohol and drugs. From the comments on YouTube, it looks like many people have tried to offer the man a job since this video went viral. Pretty cool to see.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- How Badly do You Want to Hit this Guy in the Face?
- Awesome Homeless Guy Performance with Two Kermit the Frogs
- I Don’t Think this is Funny At All: The Can Man and Buffalo Bills Tailgaters
- On a Roll During Black Ops
- A Collection of Ridiculous Video Resumes