Dec 15 2010
“Honey it’s me!” is warming lonely hearts with the voice of “Mina,” a 20-something virtual woman.For $1.99, Mina will make video-calls four times a day, showering subscribers with a message of bliss from 100 available. With recorded messages such as “good night, sweet dreams,” Nabix said it would help subscribers feel someone cares for them and is consistently thinking of them.
Yes, you can buy a program where a cute girl will leave you video messages for $1.99. Really, a pretty good price when it combats crushing loneliness. I’m not sure what they mean by “virtual woman” as it’s clearly a real woman, but she’s leaving messages with hundreds of other guys as well, so she’s kind of a ho.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- She’s Uncoachable: Mina Stefan is My New Favorite Girl
- She’s Uncoachable: Mina Stefan Needs a Repost
- Just the Tip Tuesday: Sophie Monk’s Ferrari, Josh Jarboe’s Meaty Grill, and the Weird Olympics
- Mina Stefan Leads the P.M. Portfolio
- Report Shows Bobby Petrino Was Putting in Work With His Young Mistress