Nov 17 2010
I get that it’s tough to be a professor when people in your class are talking or texting or whatever, but yawning? It’s a relatively silent process, but also, it’s your fault for being so boring.
But this Cornell professor doesn’t see it that way and he loses it in class when he hears a yawn. He tells the yawner to take it outside, which is somehow less distracting even though a person is physically getting up and walking out.
I guess just sleep instead? It’s less distracting.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 5-Year Old Boy Banned From Class Because of His Haircut
- You Might Want to Reconsider Being a Young, Good Looking Professor at These Ten Schools
- 6 Professors Everyone Has Had
- If There Was a Sport Called “Extreme Sleeping” These People Would be Competitors
- A Collection of “The Worst Of” Pictures