Nov 02 2010
This guy is living out a fantasy many people have had while riding that “spinny gravity ride” (that’s the official name I’m giving it), but no one ever had the balls to try it. From the look of him, I’m betting he works at whatever carnival this is at, and therefore has had years to perfect his technique which trips all other ride participants out.
I wonder how many people tried to emulate this dude and ended up like rolling around the room, or getting pined to the ceiling. I think a photo of someone FAILING to do this would almost be as good as seeing someone succeed.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- These Are Not Your Average Limousines
- Sometimes It’s Better Not to Ask Why
- 12 Crazy Looking Motorcycles
- I’m Always Up for a Good Roller Coaster Reaction
- An Insane Bug Infested Art Ceiling