Nov 01 2010
I’ve written stuff about car races before and I’m here to tell you that going to a live car race is really cool for about ten minutes. After that time period you’re pretty much annoyed at how loud it is. However, what they don’t tell you is how fun it is the night before and how awesome it can be during a race if it isn’t that loud.
One place in particular is the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The infield there is so damned big that you have no clue a race is even going on. Just ask these folks who participated in the Brickyard Beach Bash.
Thing must have been awesome. Pics after the jump…
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Texas Motor Speedway – A Quick Overview
- Congratulations to Big Brown and the Other Folks Who Paid No Attention to the Preakness
- A Lovely Collection of NASCAR Hotties
- Yet Another Gallery Featuring Sexy Girls of the Pits
- An Uncoached Look at NASCAR and a True look at America