Oct 28 2010
By now we all know most of the pros and cons to social networking. For the most part it seems as though social networking is a good thing. It’s a chance to be connected, to re-connect, and to stay connected to friends, family, and business associates. You can meet new people, make new partnerships, and expand your personal “network.”
But that doesn’t mean there’s some weird ass people lurking about. I think we all know this by now. And it isn’t just here in our own country. Oh boy it’s not just us.
If you look at other countries, I think there might be people that are even weirder than ours. Let’s take China for example….
This might be the scariest picture of the year. What in the hell is this?
More Chinese Networkers
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Iranian Social Networking Girls Seem Jersey Shorish
- Social Networking Has Its Benefits
- Yet More Evidence That Social Networking is a Good Thing
- Why Isn’t There an “American Day Parade” In Other Countries?
- Another Fine Collection of Twitter Tasties