Oct 23 2010
I guess this is a good thing. If you don’t know Veronika London you might know that she’s been called the “Megan Fox of Hollywood North.” I just hope her acting skills are a bit better than the real Fox.
Looks like she’s had a few starring roles and personally I would like if if she appeared in “Logjammin” but that’s just me. Other than that I’m glad she’s from Canada for no other reason than I’d like to hear her speak.
More of Veronika after the jump….
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- She’s Uncoachable: London Cutie Amy Irvine
- Claudie Auclair Leads the P.M. Portfolio
- Canadian Motivational Posters That Aren’t Too Bad
- She’s Uncoachable: Amanda Righetti is On My List
- She’s Uncoachable: Israeli Beauty Tal Berkovich