Oct 22 2010
Whether this picture is phtooshopped or not (I really, really, really, really hope it’s not, but I doubt it), it just made me laugh for a solid five minutes. I’m pretty sure it was taken in Germany, because only people there would be that sweaty with that look on their face wearing black jeans. Yes, that is a generalization, but I believe it to be true.
As for the cats? Japanese. Only Japan would, or could, train their cats to do such things. They might even be robots.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- A Great Selection of “Only in Japan” Pictures
- It’s Not Just Gameshows That Rock Japan
- You Gotta Love the Bra and Jeans Look
- Fred Durst at His Most Toolish
- Infinite Loop of Japanese Pool Jumping