Oct 19 2010
(click to enlarge)
This photo was snapped by a wedding attendant trying to look inconspicuous, but the people’s faces really say it all. Oh. My. God.
Yes, you want to be the center of attention at your own wedding, but usually the fact that you’re the bride is enough and you don’t need to put your giant rack on display to attract further stares. Though it’s highly encouraged so we can get pictures like this one.
I really want to see the official wedding album from this. Anyone?
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- A Very Strange Yet Awesome Wedding Photo Session
- Entertaining but Extremely Pathetic Wedding Entrance Dance
- 15 Examples of Mashing Up Music Album Covers
- Men Staring Leads the P.M. Portfolio
- A Collection of Weird Wedding Invitations