Sep 08 2010
Does anyone know of any heavyweights in the world of boxing right now? I didn’t think so. If you don’t think that MMA is taking over then think again. I don’t even remember the last time I was interested in any fights. Maybe if Mike Tyson made some punk ass comeback again I would tune in to watch him get beaten but other than that, who cares?
I guess some of the middleweight stuff is interesting but overall boxing better do something, and fast to make itself relevant again. In the mean time, one quick fix?
Let’s have hot chicks battle it out on Pay Per View. That’s a sure draw. Or you can just take a look at hot chicks with gloves after the jump…..
Easily one of the most classic Keeley photos in the history of the world. Probably one of the best boxing photos of all time. I’ve never wanted to be punched so badly in all my life.
More sexy punchers
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Just The Tip Tuesday: Alice Goodwin Starts Us Off, Harrison Ford Faces, and Girls in the Tub
- Evidence of Why Women’s Boxing is Horrible
- The Sexiest Boxing Girls You’ve Ever Seen
- Friday’s Funbag: Athletes from Random Sports, Historical Sex Myths, and Choke Artists
- Five of the Funniest Rap Battles Of All Time