Aug 31 2010
Being in a traffic accident is never a great experience, but there are certain factors that can make it worse. For example, if you’re not wearing your seatbelt that might make things worse. But how about if the truck your in is A GIANT BEEHIVE?
A beekeeper’s vehicle has rolled in North Canterbury, seriously injuring one of the occupants and unleashing hives of angry bees.
An ambulance quickly arrived to the scene, where one of the occupants was rushed to Christchurch Hospital.
The vehicle currently remains overturned in a river bed, where it rolled off the road.
Can you imagine being an EMT and being called to the scene, only to arrive and discover that the place was swarming with bees? I’d probably just turn around and let someone else handle it.
THE BEES! THE BEES!
Go watch The Wicker Man if you don’t know what I’m talking about.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Philadelphians Don’t Lets Bees Attacking Their Car Bother Them
- Segway Chief Dies by Segwaying Off a Cliff
- Police Chase Ends When Drunk Driver is Run Over by His Own Truck
- Mother, Father and Kid All Arrested at the Same DUI Checkpoint
- The Glasgow River Festival Was Certainly Diverse with its Women