Aug 20 2010
Today is one of those days where I’m kind of going through the motions but I’ve stopped. I’ve stopped to realize that there are some amazing things in this world, even this country that I must appreciate. And when I came across photos of Horsetail falls I had to share them here.
Horsetail Falls is by far one of the most beautiful waterfalls in all of North America. It’s located in Yosemite National Park in California. It’s a seasonal waterfall that flows in the winter and in early spring. However, there are a few days every February where this fall is lit up by the setting sun and reflects a bright orange making it look like lava.
Check out the pics after the jump
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Devil’s Swimming Pool: Victoria Falls, Southern Africa
- Kids Who Totally Hate Snowsuits
- 15 Very Cool Winter Photos
- Five Things You’re More Likely To Do on Spring Break Than Anywhere Else
- Well It’s Still Beach Weather in Other Parts of the World