Aug 18 2010
Bad things happening to people who win the lottery really isn’t a huge shocker, but it turns out it can even happen to the son of a lottery winner to, squandering his share of the pie away and getting arrested in the process.
Cops found a vast haul of drugs including LSD, ecstasy, cannabis, ketamine and diazepam, as well as bundles of cash, when they raided Christopher Graham’s home.
He said: “People offer me drugs and I buy them, I buy cheap. I don’t sell them, they build up and build up and end up in boxes, there’s shedloads of drugs.
“It seems like a bargain at the time then it builds up and becomes a problem.
“Throughout my life it has been Star Wars figures, cigarette papers, flyers for dance events, comics or records.”
Ohhh, he had a ton of drugs because he was COLLECTING them, well why didn’t you say so? I mean, if people are offering drugs to them, he’s obligated to buy them, right? Anyone want to volunteer to be this guy’s lawyer?
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- WTF? Naked ‘Star Wars’ Gardening Day Was Yesterday?
- Girls in Star Wars Costumes is Always Fine by Me
- What are the Odds the New Disney-Owned Lucas Films Releases Horrible New Episodes?
- Five Reasons Why Most Lottery Winners End up Poor Again
- A Collecton of 20 Randomly Funny Dork Filled Star Wars Pictures