Aug 09 2010
If there’s one thing we need more of in our professional lives it’s humor. That doesn’t mean I don’t think people shouldn’t take their jobs seriously. But it does mean that it’s OK to make light of situations from time to time. And in all honesty don’t you think that would build trust with people?
Think about it. What if our government wasn’t such a bunch of assholes? What if for once they poked fun at themselves publicly? What if just one time they spoke to us like we speak to ourselves? Is that so wrong?
Which is why I’m loving these cop car pictures. Can you imagine the NYPD driving around in some of these vehicles?
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- 20 Pictures of People Using Santa as an Excuse to Party: Santacon Around the Globe
- 15 Photos of People Publicly Admitting They Broke the Law
- Taking Craigslist a Little Too Far: Couple Arrested for Trying to Sell Their Baby Online
- Why Isn’t There an “American Day Parade” In Other Countries?
- I Suppose Opposites Attract