Jul 26 2010
I’ve been to a few spring breaks in my day but perhaps none was better than the time I visited Mexico. The city was Puerta Vallarta and there were 15 of us. To say that it was a good time was an understatement. And while the crop of ladies was pretty solid I think it’s safe to say that there weren’t too many like the ladies in the photo above.
Now, I’m not 100% sure that all these pictures were taken in Mexico. However, as you probably know by now I really don’t care. I just know they were part of some photo set called “Rock VIP Mexico.” So what the hell. I’ve got that to go on.
Check out some more rock VIP girls after the jump
How’s it going down there sweetheart? Good Lord this is my ideal summer setting. Why couldn’t I have had this in college? What the hell is wrong with me?
More Rock VIP Girls
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Canada Brings Us The SUNshine Girls
- Monday’s Madness: Bizarre Holidays to Cheer, Side Effects of Food, and Tulsa Oilers Girls
- Hot Girls Tickling Each Other Leads the P.M. Portfolio
- I’ll Never Do a Split but I like When They Do
- Girls with Airsoft Guns in the Desert