Jul 16 2010
I guess it doesn’t matter whether it’s intentional or by accident, you just have to laugh at when unnecessary censorship occurs. Most times we see it on late night talk shows. Now some of the youtube users out there are taking it to the stage with their own renditions.
But today we’re gonna take it back to the original source: the price tag. Imagine you’re in a store and you are excited to get a product geared towards a five-year-old. You then see that product look as if it’s called an “anus” or something like that.
Do you laugh? You’re damned right you do. Here are 10 examples of when price tags are in the wrong spot
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The McRib is Back Once More!
- Do I Laugh or Do I Cry at the Rooftop Driving Incident?
- Dustin Pedroia’s Premium Black Bean and Corn Salsa Shall Flourish
- She’s Uncoachable: Katarina Ivanovska Shines Down
- She’s Uncoachable: The Other Katie Price AKA Jodie Marsh