Jul 16 2010
What the hell teenagers? Are we really raising you to be this stupid? Last time I heard, you were trying to absorb vodka through your eyes. And now? iDosing? Excuse me?
Yes, that’s right, according to stupid kids everywhere, there are YouTube videos and mp3s that can get you “high” just by listening to them at a certain frequency or something like that. It’s supposed to be “safe and fun” but it’s really just a prime example of what the “Placebo effect” is.
If kids around you say you should be getting high, you will start acting high. Or at least what you think is high according to the idiots featured in this news clip.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- What’s Going to be Classic Rock When My Kid is in High School?
- Six Temper Tantrums for the Ages
- 10 Awesome High School Basketball Recruit Videos
- Kid Dresses Up as Deadmau5 for His Halloween Dance
- British Prime Minister Leaves his 8-Year Old Daughter at the Pub