Jul 16 2010
Considering the absolutely shit show that is our country right now I almost wish for the days of George W. Bush’s regime. Not that I ever thought the guy was a good President. But for Christ’s sake at least the guy was entertaining. Right now there’s absolutely nothing entertaining about the White House.
Hell there’s not much to be entertained by in this country. People are out of work. People are scared. People are pissed. And it ain’t gonna get any better for a very long time. While I still think things can turn around even I know it’s gonna be potentially decades before this country is back on track.
Again though, at least in the days of Bush, we could always make fun of the guy. Take these 15 pictures for example….
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Moscow Night Club Girls Get Me Thinking
- Five Reasons Why Hurricane Sandy Can Be a Positive Thing
- A Cool Gallery of Aircraft Nose Art
- She’s Uncoachable: Argentinian Model Flavia De Celis
- The 8 Best Ways to Distract a Free Throw Shooter