Jul 14 2010
It’s perhaps the strangest NBA photo ever taken, way back when the Bullets had signed both Manute Bol (at 7’7″) and Muggsy Bouges (at 5’3″), making them the tallest and shortest players in the league, and almost in NBA history actually.
Why were the Bullets trying to open up a kind of NBA freakshow? Well, it certainly brought people to games, and also Manute could just dunk Muggsy when he was holding onto the ball for guaranteed points.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Best In Game Dunkers of All Time
- The Guys At Jackass Having Nothing on This Prank
- The 2009 McDonald’s High School Dunk Contest
- Girls of the Bikini Bowling Championship
- London Builds World Largest McDonald’s for 2012 Olympics