Jul 12 2010
As many of you may already know I’m a huge fan of photography. It’s one thing to simply take a picture for the sake of keeping a record. It’s another to take picture taking very seriously paying attention to angles, color, and then using great technology to tweak the photo as necessary before and after the development stage.
Take this serious approach and apply it to “extreme” sports and you’re gonna find yourself with some excellent shots. Hell I’d never try out these sports but that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy still shots of them.
Check out these 15 examples of extreme sports photography
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- A Gallery of “Extreme” Sports Photos
- The Myspace Toolbox: It’s Another Dude Who Calls Himself Ant
- 15 Extreme Examples of Laziness
- Cheerleaders of the Week: The Bloomington Extreme Dance Team
- Pictures That Girls Probably Meant to Delete….Or Not