Jul 02 2010
Might we finally see the return of the fabled Alabama Leprechaun, as made famous in this classic YouTube video? Well if so, he’s moved to Boulder Colorado, and police are actually curious to his whereabouts as he’s causing a bit of trouble.
Police responding to reports of a man leaping between cars in a Colorado supermarket parking lot didn’t need a detailed description of the suspect. Boulder Police Sgt. Fred Gerhardt said witnesses on Wednesday reported a man was dressed as a leprechaun and pretending to shoot at people with his fingers.
Witnesses told police the man may have made obscene gestures. Gerhardt said they likely called police because the man “was acting bizarre.” Officers did not find anyone matching the description of the leprechaun.
Gerhardt said this is the first time Boulder police have received a complaint about a leprechaun.
Why yes, if they had more than one leprechaun complaint, I would start to get suspicious. Sadly, no one found any gold this time around either.
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- Things to do in Alaska: Now this is a Dedicated Couple
- Colorado State Threw a Ridiculous Party That the Cops had to Break Up With Tear Gas
- A Good Old College Try: “Porn Inspector” Demands Free Videos
- Cop Responds to Call, Ends Up Naked in Pool with Three Women
- Crack Pipes Are One Hell of A Prized Commodity to One Man