Jun 28 2010
When you were a kid what kinds of things would you draw? I can remember doodling and coming up with some strange ideas. Little did I know that what I was drawing might be symbolic of my own life and the situations I was dealing with on a daily basis.
I mean it’s one thing if you’re drawing a weird looking monster. It’s another if you’re drawing a male monster beat the crap out of a female monster. Ya dig?
So something tells me that whatever was going on in the lives of the kids that drew these pieces couldn’t possibly be normal
Even More Uncoachable Stuff
- The Myspace Toolbox: I’m Extremely Disappointed in Lukie G
- She’s Uncoachable: It’s a Little Disturbing How Good Looking Kristin Gustafson Is
- 15 Dudes I’d Be Scared to Hang Out With
- It Really Doesn’t Get Any More Male than Brock Lesnar Does It?
- Fit Girls Lead the P.M. Portfolio